Looking for a city break that won’t see you elbowing past tourists? Feast your eyes on this off-peak Porto break in November, which I put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder. With dispersed crowds and Christmas lights going up at the end of the month, its the perfect backdrop for walking around along its beautiful Ribeira!
Fantastic Porto Getaway
You will be staying at the Hotel Lounge Inn, a lovely hotel that is decorated in a contemporary style and features a terrace, perfect for settling down with a glass of hot wine in November! The thing I love about Porto is that there is always fun activities to do all year round. For any wine connoisseurs out there, you will be in heaven in Porto, as you have the perfect chance to do a wine and port tour ( of course sampling a few glasses)!
Porto’s Ribeira is one of the most popular areas, lined with cafés and restaurants, so search for the place that best suits your tastes and watch an orange sunset! There is plenty to do and see along the Ribeira but simply relaxing and watching the world go by is an experience that’s hard to beat.
Insider’s tip: The top of the Dom Luis I Bridge offers superb views in the city, and snapping a selfie from the upper-level walkway is a must!
If this sounds tempting just click any of the links to book :)
- Fantastic Porto Getaway: 4 Nights Stay in Top-Rated Hotel in Ideal Location incl. Return Flights from Manchester only £102
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 24/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Lounge Inn
- Score: 8.6 on Trivago
- Location: 1.3 miles from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £102 per person based on two adults sharing