If you’re looking for the perfect city break, then you can’t do better than Prague! The iconic capital of the Czech Republic is full of architectural treasures, beautiful streets and cosy cafes. Check out this fantastic Prague escape that I put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool!
Fantastic Prague Escape
When it comes to location, you couldn’t do better than the Apartment Lucemburská complex! You’ll get a comfortable stay in a residential area of Prague, with great transport links! You’ll be a stone’s throw from the Radhošťská tram stop. Nearby monuments and attractions include the television tower, Galerie Toyen and the stunning Olšany Cemetery.
Prague is a city that is primed to make you fall for its historic charms. Get lost in the Old Town, where you’ll find cobbled streets and beautiful medieval landmarks. I loved walking down Charles Bridge at sunset, which is lined with statues and connects the Old Town to Prague Castle. Make your way to the Castle to enjoy stunning vistas of the city’s Baroque beauty.
Book this deal by finding a date that suits you!
Departures from London
Departures from Edinburgh
- Fantastic Prague Escape: 3 Nights in Central Apartment Incl. Flights just €69
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport: Prague Airport
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: Apartments Lucemburska
- Score: 8.1 on Trivago
- Location: Prague
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £69 per person based on two adults sharing