Salou, Spain! Although this town may seem quite unknown to you, you’ll definitely have heard of a couple of the sites located there which you should definitely go and explore when on your Salou Break! Check out PortAventura World, a theme park for kids as well as grown-ups which offers a fun-filled day of family bonding! Also take a look at the Illuminated Fountain (if you’ve been to the Bellagio in Las Vegas then you’ll know how great these fountains are!) Walk down the Avenida Jaume too, known for being a beautiful promenade, perfect for an afternoon stroll! Of course, there are also many beaches to chill out on, including Llevant Beach, Capellans Beach, and Llarga Beach.
Book your Salou Family Break today!
For two adults and two children, I’ve found the perfect place for you to stay on your Salou Break! Stay for a week in the Les Dalies Apartments (4/5 on TripAdvisor)! Wheelchair access is available, and pets are also allowed, so your dog can enjoy the comfort of your room as much as you can :) There is also multilingual staff, as well as air conditioning in your rooms, so you can take a break from the heat in sunny Spain!
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Salou Family Break: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £103pp
- Travel dates: 10 – 17 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Alternative airports: Liverpool (+£6)
- Airline: Budget
- Hotel: Les Dalies Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 201 reviews
- Location: approx. 0.2 km to center (5 minutes from seafront)
- Destination: Salou, Spain
- Meals: Self-catering
- Hotel Shuttle Transfer available for £18.50pp
- Luauggage: 10kg of hand luggage per person included (add up to four 15 kg bags for £17 per bag each way)
- Price: only £103 per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing