Salzburg is a breath-taking city that attracts hundreds of tourists year on year, yet still feels quiet and peaceful. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit top attractions like the Castle Mirabell which is world-famous! I found this bargain on Expedia, so snap it up before it’s gone!
Fantastic Salzburg City Break
The Mercure Salzburg City is located in the tranquil region of Schallmoos and guests loved the location, earning it a 4/5 rating on Tripadvisor! It wouldn’t be a trip to Salzburg without at least one mention of the timeless classic, The Sound of Music. I recommend visiting the beautiful and tranquil Mirabell Gardens which are only 15 minutes walk from your hotel! While Mozart’s Birthplace and St. Francis Church are a mile away and can be easily reached with public transport.
If you’re only going to visit one museum in Salzburg, then the DomQuartier Museum is the one to go for. Located in the heart of the Old Town, this museum combines five smaller museums in one space, giving you real value for your money. The Residenz Palace will be fascinating for those interested in Austrian history and the guided tour gives you an exclusive view of the cathedral from the upper gallery.
Salzburg is full of precious jewels worth visiting so click any of the links to book your getaway!
- Fantastic Salzburg City Break: 3 Nights Stay in Top-Rated Hotel in City Centre with Flights only £101
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 09/01/2019 – 12/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Salzburg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mercure Salzburg City
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £101 per person based on two adults sharing