If you’ve got skiing on your mind, we’ve got the answer. I’ve put this deal together using my brand new ski holiday booking engine and my Flight Finder tool, so you’re just a click away from jet-setting to the dreamy mountains of western Austria!
Fantastic Ski Holiday
Gather up your friends and family for a feel-good holiday in Ischgl, a gorgeous mountainous village that offers award-winning pistes and is home to Silvretta Arena. The Apart Fliana Hotel has an excellent location in the Tyrolean ski area which is very well regarded on an international scale! When you’re not powering down one of the incredible slopes, why not embark on one of the many trails around the surrounding mountains which will lead to superb Alpine lakes such as the Vidersee. Best of all, a lift pass is included in the price so you don’t need to worry about shelling out for extras!
No need to stress about flights either, I’ve coordinated flights with great times to match up with your soaring holiday and included these within the price. All you have to do now is cosy up with your nearest and dearest around a log fire.
To book this deal, simply use the links to be taken to my booking engine and Flight Finder! You can customise the dates to suit you, though prices will change – I’ve included a screenshot with an overview of prices for the accommodation. :)
- Fantastic Ski Holiday: 3 nights in Charming Austrian Chalet for 4 people incl. Lift Passes & Return Flights only £254pp
- Provider: My Ski Holiday Finder + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 24/04/2019 – 27/04/2019 (cheapest dates – see screenshots for alternatives!)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Heathrow
- Destination airport: Innsbruck
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: Apart Fliana
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Mathon, Ischgl
- Meals: self-catered
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £254 per person based on 4 adults sharing