Indulge yourself with this fantastic value Ibiza holiday. Don’t let the cost of peak season get you down! Get more bang for your buck by taking advantage of this end of season holiday flight and accommodation. I managed to hunt down this deal for you on Trivago which offers a full 7 nights in a central hotel and return flights from Luton airport via My Flight Finder all for just £179 per person!
Fantastic Value Ibiza Holiday
With this week long October break I found, you’ll stay for 7 nights in the bargain priced Hotel S’Estanyol . The hotel’s location in the on the S’Arenal De San Antonio beach front is a major plus, with an outdoor pool, restaurant, bar and children’s pool making it family-friendly as well. Previous guests rated this accommodation highly, citing the good location beside San Antonio’s shopping district, right in the center of the town
Despite Ibiza’s reputation as a party destination, there are plenty it has to offer to those finally looking to chill out and relax. Further away from the main strip lies Caló des Moro, a smaller beach for those looking for a more tranquil beach experience. Otherwise if you’re looking for lively nightlife, then San Antonio is definitely the place to be, where its incredible nightlife, from clubs like Es Paradis to various smaller and cool venues that don’t require the same intensity to enjoy. Either way there will be plenty of options which will entertain you well into the early hours of the morning.
Don’t miss this chance. Follow the link below to get booking!
- Fantastic Value Ibiza Holiday: 7 Nights Stay in a Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights for just £179pp
- Provider: Trivago.com and My Flight Finder tool
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 15/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Ibiza
- Airline: Easy Jet
- Hotel: Hotel S’Estanyol
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City centre
- Meals: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £179 per person based on two adults sharing