If you’re looking to book yourself some late-season sunshine then don’t miss out on this fantastic value Malta holiday. This great package comes with plenty of extras! Malta is a seriously gorgeous island and a place where you can get some serious relaxation done.
Fantastic Value Malta Holiday
For this offer, you won’t have to compromise on anything! During your time on the island, you’ll be staying in the Ulysses Aparthotel. These apartments are lovely and comfortable and guests in the past have just loved its value for money. Along with your stay in this aparthotel, you also get breakfast included. So that’s one less thing to worry about! Every day before you head down to the stunning coastline you can have a delicious breakfast.
Along with your accommodation you’ve also got return flights from Manchester to Malta included. Malta is a brilliant destination for a couple of reasons. The main one is that it gets sunshine almost all year round! Secondly, it manages to combine great sunshine with interesting culture. So when you’re finished topping up your tan there’s plenty to explore! I would recommend checking out the Valetta because it’s the cultural heart of Malta.
NOTE: When you get to the TravelSupermarket website you’ll need to go to the second page of results and you’ll find the deal there. It’s number 17 on the list of results :)
You can find all of the details just below, happy travels! :)
- Fantastic Value Malta Holiday: 1 Week Stay in a Well Rated Aparthotel incl. Breakfast & Flights from Manchester just £239pp
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Travel period: 05/10/2018 – 12/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Malta Luqa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ulysses Aparthotel
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Kercem, Malta
- Meals: Breakfast incl.
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £239 per person based on two adults sharing