Today I’ve found for you an incredible little break to the Austrian capital city of Vienna. This lovely hotel that’s a part of this deal on Voyage Prive is right by the main train station, so getting there is absolutely not a problem. It also makes it a great base to explore more of Austria if you’d like to make a little day trip.
4* Azimut Hotel Vienna
The 4* Azimut Hotel is rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor, but don’t allow that to put you off. The most recent reviews have been more than positive. The hotel was recently renovated, and it is now a beautifully bright and airy, the perfect place to stay during your stay. It’s just a short walk from the Belvedere Palace, and it’s also close to the Vienna Opera if you feel like getting cultural and catching a show.
You’ll be staying in a Superior Room, and your booking price comes with a daily buffet breakfast to tuck into before you go and explore the city and all its sights. When you return in the evening, why not enjoy a drink in the bar before you return to your comfy room to catch up on some sleep?
I found this lovely deal on Voyage Prive so be sure to book directly with them. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Vienna: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £152.50pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 26 – 28 February 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle, Belfast, Cardiff
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Azimut Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 233 reviews
- Location: beside Vienna Hauptbahnhof
- Destination: Vienna, Austria
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £152.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing