If you missed the chance to travel to Warsaw then do it with this deal! The capital of Poland is a city for everyone’s taste and a bustling metropolis. You should definitely stroll over the streets of the old town that has become an UNESCO World Heritage and that is the centre of attractions for all globetrotters. Stay in cosy cafés and see many musical and theatrical performances in the open-air galleries. The landmark of Warsaw is the 231m high palace of culture that you shall make a visit. You can explore numerous palaces, churches and synagogues, but also historical monuments such as the grave of the unknown soldier or the Warsaw Ghetto Memorial.
Book your Warsaw Break today!
You’ll be staying in the Hotel Zgoda (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), where a restaurant and a bar/lounge will be at your disposal. You’re just a couple of minutes away from many fantastic sights, including the Muzeum Fryderyka Chopina, the Muzeum Wojska Polskiego, and many fantastic restaurants! You’ll also have free WiFi, and so you can still stay in touch with your jealous family and friends back home!
- Warsaw Break: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £106 pp
- Travel dates: 12-15 October 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative Airports: Luton
- Hotel: Hotel Zgoda
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 126 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Warsaw, Poland
- Airport transfer: find average transfer prices here
- Price: only £106 per person based on 2 adults sharing