For the trip of a lifetime, look no further! Thanks to the good people at Voyage Privé, you can see New York City this winter in style. I found this January New York break that will see you spend four nights and five days in this iconic city.
January New York Break
During your 4-night stay in the Big Apple, you’ll be staying in the excellently-located 4-star Gregory Hotel in Manhattan. Youll be a few hundred metres from the Empire State Building and is a short walk from Times Square, the grand Rockefeller Centre and Macy’s. This hotel is well-rated for its brilliant location and friendly staff.
The City that Never Sleeps beckons you! There’s so much to do in Manhattan: check out High Line, a park made out of a former subway line, the chic Soho and East Village. For premiere shopping, check out the iconic Bloomingdales or Barneys department stores. Get into the winter spirit by ice skating in Central Park. Stop by iconic sites like Statue of Liberty, walk through Wall Street or grab a pizza in Little Italy. There’s really so much to do in this incredible city!
This holiday can you yours by clicking the link below! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a free Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- January New York Break: 3 Nights in 4 Star Central Hotel incl. Return Flights from just £466
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 30/01/2019 – 03/02/2019 (Cheapest dates)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Heathrow
- Alternative airport: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham
- Destination airport: New York City JFK
- Airline: KLM / Delta
- Hotel: The Gregory Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Manhattan, NYC
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: Only £466 per person based on two adults sharing