I can’t of anywhere better to get into the Christmas spirit than in Germany. For my money, one of the coolest Christmas markets in the country happens in Berlin. With this festive Berlin break, I’ve put together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder you’ll be able to bask in the festive spirit too.
Festive Berlin Break
Finding a city centre hotel in Berlin can be a pretty tricky affair. Luckily I’ve managed to find some dates for the fantastic NH Berlin Kreuzberg. This amazing hotel has a great reputation with those that have stayed there. Probably the thing that people love the most about the hotel is the location. So you’ll be able to make the most of your trip while you are there. Another thing that people love is just how comfortable the rooms are.
Along with your stay in this great value hotel you’ve also got your return flights from London to Berlin included in the deal. So in just a couple of clicks, you’ll be able to book yourself that festive break you know you deserve. The great thing about this city during the festive season is that you’ve got plenty of choices for markets. They are all over the city and each of them has their own distinct style. My favourite is probably the one at Charlottenburg Palace!
Check out all the details just below including the links to the flights and the hotel :)
- Festive Berlin Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Centrally Located Hotel During Xmas Markets with Return Flights from just £118
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flights Finder
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Berlin SXF
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Berlin Kreuzberg
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £118 per person based on two adults sharing