Escape for a tranquil Fethiye all-inclusive holiday, and relax on the beach under the blue skies and calm seas of the Aegean.
7 Night Fethiye All-Inclusive Holiday Including All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights And Transfers
I have found a deal to Turkey’s lovely Dalaman area for a relaxing Fethiye all-inclusive holiday, with sunshine, turquoise seas and lovely beaches.
With this fabulous package from Olympic Holidays you will be spending 7 nights in a hotel, plus have your flights and transfers included, all for just £263 per person.
Flights are from London Gatwick to Dalaman, and including transfers your travel is all sorted.
The Bahar Hotel is a calm little hotel, located near Calos Beach. There’s a swimming pool, a children’s pool, a sun terrace and a poolside bar. Food wise you’ll be offered a range of both local and international cuisine, and as this is an all-inclusive deal you’ll be able to make the most of it! This hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
Fethiye is a perfect relaxation destination due to its lovely clear seas and great weather, but the area also boasts some fascinating history. The most famous ancient monument is Telmessos, the massive Tomb of Amyntas carved into the rock face above Fethiye. There’s also pretty islands all around, one of which was briefly featured in the James Bond film Skyfall.
- Fethiye All-Inclusive: 7 Nights incl. All-Inclusive Hotel and Flights only £263
- Travel dates: 15th June 2015 to 22nd June 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 25°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 23°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Pegasus
- Hotel: Bahar Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 238 reviews
- Location: Calis Beach, approx. 3 miles from Fethiye
- Destination: Turkey
- Meals: All inclusive
- Airport transfer in Turkey: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £263 per person based on 2 adults sharing