Do you wanna sleep in an igloo? In Finland? Under the Northern Lights?! Well now is your chance to tick this fantastic experience off your bucket list! This is so much cooler than anything you’ll have done before, I promise you! It is most definitely the first hotel you’ll have been to which changes its appearance as the year goes by! All the surfaces are covered in art, and don’t worry about getting cold, as there are reindeer fur and sleeping bags on offer which will keep you super cosy during your stay!
Book your Finnish Igloo today!
Nestled on the shores of the breathtaking Lehtojärvi Lake, you’ll be staying in the famous SnowHotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence)! This stunning hotel is a totally cool getaway – really! The walls and furniture of your room are decorated with ice that constantly stays at -5°! Never fear about missing the Northern Lights, as the Aurora Alarm will definitely wake you up in time. Grab this break for two, it’s the most romantic thing you’ll ever do!
I found this deal on Wowcher! Don’t miss out on this amazing experience!
- Finland: 2 Nights incl. Magical Igloo, Snow Hotel, Sauna, Breakfast & Flights only £599 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 27 February 2019
- You must book by 28th Apr 2018 and at least 20 days ahead of departure
- Length of stay: 2 nights (3 nights £799)
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airport: Manchester
- Hotel: SnowHotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Finland
- Meals: Breakfast
- ATOL protected
- Price is based on two sharing a room so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- Snow igloos open from the 20th December. Before this, guests will stay in the glass igloos.
- Deposit payment £299 pp. Balance paid directly to the merchant.
- If you opt for the deposit option, the remaining balance must be paid at least 12 weeks before departure
- Price: only £599 per person based on 2 adults sharing