One of the mightiest city breaks you can do in Italy – after all, it’s not only Rome where you can get really stuck into history and culture!
Florence City Break
I’ve spotted a fantastic deal on Trivago and my Flight Finder for a 3-night city break to Florence, the capital of Tuscany and one of the most picturesque cities in all of Italy. The mighty Duomo cathedral is a truly awesome sight to behold – if the sheer size of the thing doesn’t blow you away then just wait until you check out the intricate marble panelling and elegant interiors!
As well as your return flights to nearby Pisa, you’ve also got your 3 nights at the Loggia Fiorentina, a cosy little guesthouse with brilliant reviews from past guests – it’s basically going to be your home away from home! Plus the location is pretty much unbeatable seeing as you’re right in the heart of the old town.
The historic centre of Florence is a maze of winding streets and historic townhouses filled with all sorts of beautiful little chapels, cafés, restaurants and museums. Be sure to go for a lovely stroll along the River Arno and enjoy great views of the iconic Ponte Veccio bridge, or head up to Piazzale Michelangelo for the best panoramic views of the city.
To book this deal, simply click the links to be taken over to the providers’ website, where you can book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Florence City Break: 3 Nights in Central Guesthouse incl. Return Flights only £89
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 25/03/2019 – 28/03/2019
- Alternative dates:
- 04/02/2019 – 07/02/2019
- 11/02/2019 – 14/02/2019
- 25/02/2019 – 28/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Loggia Fiorentina
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £89 per person based on two adults sharing