Fly away for a minibreak in Florence with this fabulous deal that I’ve found on Wowcher. The cheapest dates that I’ve found are in January 2018 but don’t worry if this doesn’t work for you, as there’s lots of other dates available to travel.
Your Florence Getaway
Your hotel is the 3* Hotel Panama, which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is a ten minute walk to the city centre. This hotel is also close to the Fortezza da Basso, a huge fort within the 14th century walls of the city. So it’s the perfect spot for those history enthusiasts who are here to visit Florence’s wonderful past. You can gaze in awe at the David statue by Michelangelo, which is found at the Galleria dell’Accademia. Or, take a trip to Florence Cathedral and see the beautiful terracotta bell tower there. If you want something really romantic, then get to the Ponte Vecchio bridge to watch the sunset. Of course, you can also just go shopping. With big names like Gucci and Roberto Cavalli beginning their stores in the city, there’s surely some fabulous fashion finds here.
I found this deal over on Wowcher so be sure to book with them directly. Have a wonderful time!
- Florence: 2 Nights incl Hotel & Flights only £69pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so must buy two vouchers.
- Travel dates: Voucher valid to travel on selected dates until 14 March 2018
- Must book by 25th October 2017 and at least 20 days ahead of departure
- Sample dates: 14 – 17 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stay for three nights from £109
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester & Bristol
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 3* Hotel Panama
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 419 reviews
- Location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Florence, Italy
- Meals: room only
- Hand luggage only included.
- Airport transfer not included.
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing