The quality of a hotel can make or break a holiday, so make sure when you do Florence, you do it right! ;) Florence is a gorgeous city and a hub of culture and art. A real treat here is to visit the Giardino Bardini, named after art collector Stefano Bardini. These beautiful gardens are perfect for a gentle wander, amongst the greenery and marble statues.
Book your Florence Trip today!
The Tuscany capital of Florence is a top class city, boasting plenty of sights and attractions for tourists, so you’re gonna need a top class hotel to go with it. When you come back from a visit to the Palazzo Vecchio or the Musei del Bargello, let yourself relax in the haven of the 4* Brunelleschi (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2463 reviews + Certificate of Excellence)! I can guarantee you’re gonna love this accommodation option on your Florence Trip, as it’s located pretty close to many amazing attractions! The Via dei Calzaiuoli and the Limbo Art Gallery are highly rated! The hotel itself is firmly established as one of the best and most famous hotels downtown, and it originates from the recovered invaluable historic structures of the ancient tower named ‘Pagliazza’ and the medieval church of San Michele in Palchetto!
- Florence Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £187.50 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal using Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 21-23 February 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative Airports: Heathrow
- Hotel: 4* Brunelleschi
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2463 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Florence, 0.1 miles from city center
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer in Florence not included, check options here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £187.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.