I just love Santorini. This Greek island is an utter paradise. If you have yet to visit Santorini then be sure that you check out this wonderful break that I’ve spotted over on Wowcher. It’ll take you right to the action on the island, and there’s a fabulous hotel for you to stay in, too.
Book a great break to Santorini
You’ll stay in the lovely Fomithea Hotel which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor and has a Certificate of Excellence. You’re just three minutes from the beach here, and there’s also a huge selection of bars, restaurants and cafés to check out close by. You’re in Kamari, which is where some of those picture perfect images of Santorini come from. You’ll utterly fall in love with the scenery here, and it’s going to look great on your Instagram ;) I’m so sure that this is one holiday you’ll never want to come home from. Luckily, there is the option to extend your stay up to either five or seven nights available.
I spotted this deal over on Wowcher so be sure you book it there!
- Santorini: 3 Nights incl Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £169 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: Valid until selected dates up to 31 October 2018
- You’ll need to book within two days of buying your voucher
- Sample dates: 28 April – 1 May 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Stay for 5 or 7 nights also available
- Airport of departure: London or Manchester
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Fomithea Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 10 minute walk to the beach
- Destination: Santorini, Greece
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included
- You will need to buy two vouchers to complete your booking.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £169 per person based on 2 adults sharing