If there’s one thing the Germans know how to do well, it’s creating amazing spas! You’ll find them all over the country, and they’re honestly one of the most relaxing places in the world! If you feel like you need to unwind yourself, then I’m sure you’ll be glad to hear that I’ve found this fantastic deal for a weekend Frankfurt spa break – it’s going to be heavenly. ;)
Weekend Frankfurt Spa Break
With this great Travelcircus deal you’ll have 2 nights at the excellent Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt-Oberursel. (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 410 reviews + Green Leaders Bronze) This swanky 4* hotel promises an awesome stay with a generous breakfast buffet in the morning, spotless rooms and you’ll even have free use of the hotel’s gym and fitness areas.
However what will really steal the show here is the Taunus Therme hot springs. This place promises pure relaxation – the hot springs are split into four areas where you can escape the everyday stress and just unwind. There’s a 1,400m² thermal pool that’s at a toasty 36°C, eleven saunas, Turkish baths (or hammam), and even a section with beautiful gardens. There are also restaurants and bars on-site too where you can grab a cool refreshing drink and a bite to eat to give you a little more energy.And should you fancy it you can also take advantage of how close you’ll be to Frankfurt, Germany’s financial centre – there’s good connections from Oberursel. The skyline may be dominated by flashy skyscrapers, but do a little more exploring and you’ll find some beautiful historic buildings and traditional pubs that offer hearty food and drink. There’s also the Eisener Steg, a beautiful bridge which crosses the River Main – and it’s worth taking a walk along the river promenade too, especially when the sun starts to set.
- Frankfurt: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast,Hot Springs Tickets & Flights only £86
- Travel period: 2 nights
- Length of stay: 20 May 2016 – 22 May 2016
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Hotel: Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt-Oberursel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 410 reviews + Green Leaders Bronze
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £86 per person based on 2 adults sharing