I found you this French Alps Holiday in September 2017! You’ll be staying in the Hautes Alpes Valley, at the meeting point of the Guil and Bouchet rivers. It’s the perfect spot for relaxation, taking long and leisurely walks, and trying out outdoor activities such as paragliding and kayaking! In the local village of Abries, you can enjoy traditional restaurants serving authentic cuisine, and check out local crafts in the shops. I recommend hiring a car in order to fully explore this beautiful region too!
Les Balcons du Viso
Les Balcons du Viso has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel is located in the Queyras Regional Park and has amazing mountain views. The apartments feature a kitchenette, flat screen TVs and classic wooden furnishings. There is an en suite Spa Centre which features a sauna, steam bath and whirlpool bath. As part of this deal, you will receive 30 minutes free sauna access per person per week, access to the swimming pool, a maintenance kit, and your water and electricity charges are covered.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! Have a lovely holiday!
- French Alps Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Apartment, Flights & Extras for only £127pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 2 – 9 September 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- 14 night stays also available
- Airport of departure: London
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Les Balcons du Viso
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 93 reviews
- Destination: Abries, France
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process for a surcharge
- Rental car on carrental
- Price: only £127 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly