Are you excited for the start of ski season? I’ve got a great French ski holiday waiting for you to leap into, and it’s the ideal getaway for you and your mates just after Christmas.
French ski holiday
I’ve put a great ski holiday to the south of France, in a little area called Valmeinier. It’s close to the beautiful village of Chambery, and the nearest airport is Grenoble. This is where I’ve found the flights for this deal. Your chalet is the Chalets Grand Panorama II, which are in close proximity to the slopes. In fact, they’re just 50 metres away from the hotel! So you can wake up in the morning and head straight for the slopes with absolutely no worries and no delays!
When you’re back from the piste, time to relax! You can head for the spa, where there’s a lovely heated pool and a sauna. The perfect way to warm up after a day in the snow. Don’t forget to head for some aprés ski and meet some of your fellow travellers. Book this ski break with the links I’ve provided below!
- French Ski Holiday in December: Week Long Ski Holiday for 4 People with Chalet Stay and Flights from London £268pp
- Provider: Snowtrex and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 12/01/2019 – 19/01/2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Grenoble
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Chalets Grand Panorama II
- Location: 50m from the slopes
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £268 per person based on four adults sharing