Anybody else dreaming of lying on a beach to escape the blues that come with the Winter months of the New Year? This deal to Fuerteventura gives you the opportunity to enjoy great temperatures and beautiful beaches at the beginning of February. What’s not to love about that?
The deal that I found is on expedia.co.uk for just £193 per person. This include your 7 night hotel stay and your flights. It’s the perfect way for you to book an escape from the British Winter.
With this deal you will be staying in the Dunas Club, which has received a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor. You will be staying here on a room-only basis, which means that your schedule is completely freed up and you can just enjoy spending your time however you want to.
You’ll be staying in a place called La Oliva, situated to the North side of the island. Here is one of the best places to learn how to surf. The surf isn’t too difficult and there are various different surf schools available. Or you could simply just try on your own, you’re on an island so the coastline is your oyster.
If you’re looking for something a little bit different and want to see the island first hand but without driving, I would recommend going on a Segway tour. Don’t worry, they’re seriously easy to drive and actually really good fun. Definitely would be the best way to see the island!
- Fuerteventura: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £193
- Travel dates: 04/02/2015 – 11/02/2015
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 22°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 18°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 3* Dunas Club
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 607 reviews
- Location: only 1.4 miles to the beach Playa Las Agujas
- Destination: Fuerteventura
- Board: self catering
- Airport transfer in Fuerteventura not included.
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £193 per person based on 2 adults sharing