I’ve found you this fantastic deal to fly to Fuerteventura this April! As the second biggest Canary Island, Fuerteventura is a well-known spot for bathers and surfers, who colloquially refer to it as the “European Hawaii”. With temperatures of over 20 degrees the whole year long, there’s no reason not to visit in April! You’ll be staying in the centre of Caleta de Fuste, where if you get bored of the pool and the beach (why would you?!) there’s still plenty of things to do. For the ultimate relaxation experience, head to Soul Massage Spa and Wellness Centre, or if you’re looking for something more active, you’ll find the Canary Surf Academy and Deep Blue Diving Base nearby.
La Casita Hotel, Fuerteventura
La Casita Hotel has an impressive 5/5 rating by 381 reviewers on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you won’t be disappointed with it! The hotel has been recently refurbished with traditional Canarian decor, and you’ll be staying in a double or twin room with a terrace and free Wi-Fi access. The hotel has its own pool and patio area, and an all-you-can-eat breakfast is available every morning for a price of €6 pp.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Fuerteventura: 4 Nights incl. Flights 7 Hotel for only £200
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Your holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 22 – 26 April 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: Nottingham East Midlands (price may vary)
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hand lugagge pp included, hold luggage additional £20.50 per 20kg bag each way
- Hotel: La Casita Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 381 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
- Board Basis: Self catering
- Airport transfer not included, but add on option during book process from £14 pp return
- Price: only £200 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly