I found you this Fuerteventura Winter Holiday in November 2018! Going away doesn’t have to cost the earth, so why not get some important bonding done in Fuerteventura?! It’s the second largest Canary Island, and colloquially known as the “European Hawaii” and the “island of eternal spring”, as it’s a great choice for swimming and surfing! You’ll be staying in Caleta De Fuste, an eclectic little town with fresh seafood restaurants, chilled out bars and lots of alfresco dining opportunities!
The Fuertesol Bungalows have a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! The apartments are done out in traditional Canarian white-washed style and are located very close to the Caleta De Fuste marina. There are plenty of great facilities like a refreshing outdoor pool and tennis facilities for all you fitness fans out there! This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a one bedroom apartment.
I found this deal on Travel Supermarket! When you follow the link to the deal page select the 4 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor and the Fuertesol Bungalows will be there. Please book directly with them. Have a great time!
- Fuerteventura Winter Holiday: 7 Nights Incl. a Well Reviewed Apartment & Return Flights for only £219
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Travel Supermarket
- Travel dates: 08/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: East Midlands Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Fuertesol Bungalows
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
- Meals: self-catering
- Price: only £219 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly