I found you this Fuerteventura Family Summer Holiday in August 2018! Going away with the kids doesn’t have to cost the earth, so why not get some important family bonding done in Fuerteventura?! It’s the second largest Canary Island, and colloquially known as the “European Hawaii” and the “island of eternal spring”, as it’s a great choice for swimming and surfing! You’ll be staying in Caleta De Fuste, an eclectic little town with fresh seafood restaurants, chilled out bars and lots of alfresco dining opportunities!
The Fuertesol Bungalows have a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! The apartments are done out in traditional Canarian white-washed style, and are located very close to the Caleta De Fuste marina. There’s a refreshing outdoor pool, tennis facilities and there’s a playground and a games room for the kiddies! This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a one bedroom apartment.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a great time!
- Fuerteventura Family Summer Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Apartment, Breakfast & Flights for only £350pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Your holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 2 – 9 August 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Alternative airports: Liverpool, Manchester (prices may vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Deal includes 10kg hand luggage only
- Hotel: Fuertesol Bungalows
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process from £6.75pp return
- Price: only £350 per person based on 2 adults and two children sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly