If you’re looking for a getaway to a beautiful island, this is the perfect deal for you. Head to Fuerteventura in mid-December to enjoy 7 nights in the heat and take that much-needed break from everyday life.
Book your Fuerteventura Family Break today!
The deal I have found you is available on Thomson for £187 per person. This includes your 7 Night Hotel stay as well as your Flights from London Gatwick and Transfers to and from the hotel included. With this deal you would be staying in the Caybeach Caleta Apartments, which have received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5.
The best thing about this hotel is its location. It’s only five minutes away from the beach as well as all of the shops that you could need. It’s perfect for you to be able to relax. The fact that you have the All-inclusive option means that you’re never gonna go hungry… and between meals is the right time to go and explore the surrounding area!
Whilst you’re here there is plenty for you to do. Whether it’s staying closer to the hotel and heading to the Marina or snorkeling off a beach or maybe you’d like to go further afield and visit the volcanoes that are on the island… or take a day trip to Lanzarote to compare and contrast. All of these are good options.
This is a great opportunity for you to get away for a decent amount of time and avoid most of the cold weather of December; everybody’s least favourite month in terms of weather…
- Fuerteventura Family Break: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £187 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel dates: 14-21 December 2016
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Stansted, East Midlands, Glasgow, Bristol (all under £300 pp)
- Hotel: Cay Beach Caleta
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,496 reviews
- Location: close to beach
- Destination: Costa Caleta, Fuerteventura
- Board: Self-catering
- UPGRADE to All-Inclusive for just £108 more pp!
- Airport transfer in Fuerteventura included
- Price: only £187 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- All-Inclusive Upgrade: only £295 pp! (Change details on provider’s page!)
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!