Everybody gets fed up of spending summer in England don’t they… so how about spending May under the sun on a beach, especially with all your loved ones around you!? There is only so much that one can do in the English countryside… like read and drink afternoon tea. This deal to Fuerteventura is the perfect way for you to get away from England and enjoy much warmer temperatures!
Book your Fuerteventura Family Trip today!
You and your family will be staying in the 4* Pierre & Vacances Fuerteventura Origo Mare Holiday Village, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on a room-only basis, which means that you’ll have much more freedom with the way you want to plan your days.
This hotel does actually have 3 restaurants that you could choose to use if you didn’t want to go exploring on your first night. As well as this your hotel has a swimming pool that you can use if you don’t want to swim in the sea; although it is more fun sometimes.
Whilst you’re here I would definitely recommend hiring a car because it means you can see more of the island and make the most of your holiday. If you would rather stay in the area around you there is still plenty for you to do. You could go on a segway tour, explore the Corralejo Dunes or maybe make a trip to the Isla de Lobos, which is really good for hiking. My favourite thing to see is, however, the Parque Natural de Corralejo; it’s really beautiful.
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Fuerteventura Family Trip: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £225 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 11-18 May 2017
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Budget
- Hotel: 4* Pierre & Vacances Fuerteventura Origo Mare Holiday Village
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1030 reviews
- Location: close to beach
- Destination: Fuerteventura
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Fuerteventura not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Price: only £225 per person based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!