Today I, your Holidayguru, have found the perfect holiday for you water lovers. If you’re the kind of person who goes on a break to get a little active and adventurous but still loves the beach, this is the ideal getaway for you.
Take a dip in Fuerteventura!
Fuerteventura is one of the biggest Canary Islands, and you’ll definitely have plenty to do here. Thanks to your wonderful hotel, the Surfing Colors Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor, and with a Certificate of Excellence) you’ll catch the best waves with four surfing lessons included in the price. If you’re not the best surfer but have always wanted to try it out, this is the best chance you’ll get. Your experienced instructor will take you right from beginner to water baby in just a few short lessons. Don’t worry about a thing – the hotel will get you to and from the beach, and they’re going to provide you with all the equipment you need too.
Once you’ve got all your surfing done, there’s still so much to explore. Take advantage of the hotel’s free yoga lessons, or diving lessons in the on site pool. For true indulgence, you can treat yourself to a Thai massage for a little extra.
Fuerteventura Holiday: 7 Nights incl Hotel, Surfing Lessons & Flights only £361pp
- Provider: Hotel must be booked with Trivago
- Find the best flights with my Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 11-18 July 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Leeds Bradford
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: Surfing Colors, Corralejo
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 907 reviews
- Destination: Corralejo, Fuerteventura
- Airport transfer: not included, but can be booked separately
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £361 per person based on 2 adults sharing