I found you this Full Board Costa Brava Break in October 2018! One of Spain’s most popular holiday coasts, you’ll be staying in Tossa de Mar, which curves around the bay and is surrounded by picturesque medieval walls and towers. There’s a pretty old town to explore, as well as the Tossa Municipal Museum which holds an impressive collection of modern art and historic Catalan pieces.
Full Board Costa Brava Break
The 4* GHT Sa Riera hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel has everything you need for a dreamy getaway, including a tasty restaurant, a swimming pool terrace, a Jacuzzi and a massage room!
And this deal includes tonnes of extras, including: a 10% discount at the bar, on massages and at on shopping at the Roca Village, one free tropical cocktail, free transfers to and a drink at the Gran Casino Costa Brava, and a free ticket for children under 12 to the botanical garden of Blanes… wow! You’ll be staying in a double standard room on a full board basis, meaning that you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch and evening meal at the hotel.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! Have a lovely stay!
- Full Board Costa Brava Break: 4 Nights Incl. 4* Hotel, Full Board, Flights & Extras from only £142pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Example travel dates: 10/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Many other dates available (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- 5, 7 & 10 night stays available
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, East Midlands (prices may vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* GHT Sa Riera
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 131 reviews
- Destination: Costa Brava, Spain
- Meals: Full board
- Airport transfer can be added during the booking process for a surcharge
- Price: from only £142 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly