Head somewhere a little different for your next holiday.. how about gorgeous Madeira? With this great deal, it’d be rude not to! ;-) If you want to explore Madeira’s natural beauty, then I would suggest one of the guided walking tours.. either Marocos Walk or Rabacal walk.. both of which are incredibly beautiful and not particularly taxing as far as walks go! The natural thing to do, I think is to head into Funchal to sample some wine! Madeira is famous for their wine for good reason, so I would definitely recommend giving one of the tasting sessions a go.. then maybe you could head to a wine bar to practice the skills you’ve just learnt.
Book your Funchal Family Holiday today!
With stunning panoramic views over the Bay of Funchal, the 4* Hotel Madeira Panoramico (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is also just 5 minutes from the centre of Funchal itself so you’re in a prime spot for exploring the island to its full potential. The spacious outdoor swimming pool looks over the beautiful blue Atlantic and this deal is bed and breakfast, meaning your day will be set with a tasty meal served in the buffet restaurant. Watch the sun set with a cocktail in the lounge or pool bar and enjoy a game of tennis or squash – you’re the boss here! The hotel also offers a free shuttle to Funchal town, so make the most of it!
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Funchal Family Holiday: 14 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only £348 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel dates: 7-21 November 2016
- Length of stay: 14 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 459 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Funchal, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Coach transfers included
- Price: only £348 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!