Traveling alone is never a problem as long as you meet friendly people on your journey. Galway is a gorgeous little city on the west coast of Ireland with a vibrant student and cultural arts scene that’s regularly ranked as one of the friendliest cities in the world. I found this deal on Airbnb & Flight Finder. Read on to learn more about this Irish gem!
Galway Solo Trip
Galway is often called the cultural capital of Ireland so I’ve found you an Airbnb that lands you right in the action. You’ll be just minutes away from pubs playing traditional Irish music, the famous Spanish Arch, and lovely Salthill with its tremendous Atlantic ocean views are well worth walking to for an afternoon.
The Wild Atlantic Way
There is some spectacular scenery just a stone’s throw away from Galway. Visit the Cliffs of Moher which are the tallest in all of Europe. Or take a trip into the Connemara National park and visit the wonderful 12th century Kylemore Abbey. Either one is a great trip and well worth doing! Galway’s is an excellent base for visiting these beautiful places but is also a very lively city with a great nightlife which makes for a fantastic weekend away!
- Galway Solo Trip: 2 Nights in Gorgeous West Coast Irish City in Central Airbnb Private Room Super Host + Manchester Flights only £141
- Provider: Airbnb & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 12/10/2018 – 14/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Shannon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb listing: ZenDen™ Heart of the City
- Score: 5/5 out of 405 reviews
- Location: Galway City Centre
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Bus Eireann (€19.00 return)
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £141 per person based on two adults sharing