Do you know the name of the smallest country of Africa which is completely surrounded by Senegal and directly on the Atlantic Ocean? – Yes, you’re right it’s Gambia! Gambia is going to present you the typical African landscape and a culture that is rich in tradition. Get to know the way of living of the Mandinkas, the Fula people or the Wolofs. And thank to the great location of your hotel in Kololi you will have the chance to enjoy a magnificent beach holiday as well as an adventurous holiday with a lot of possibilities to do interesting excursions. Kololi is a beach resort with many cafés, restaurants and beach bars. Definitely go see the super-cute monkeys in the Bijilo Forest Park which is on of the main attractions there.
You can book your Gambia holiday on thomascook.com for 7 nights in the 2-star Holiday Beach Club (72% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) incl. flights from Manchester and coach transfers for only £424 per person (based on 2 people sharing). The hotel is directly on the beach and is close to the resort centre where you can care for yourself. Have a great stay in Gambia!
- Gambia: 7 Nights incl. Hotel + Breakfast, Flights and Transfer for only £424
- Travel period: 10/12/2014 – 17/12/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 31°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 24°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 2-star Holiday Beach Club
- Rating: 72% on TripAdvisor out of 359 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: on the beach, 175 metres from the nearest restaurants, approx. 300 metres from resort centre
- Destination: Gambia / Kololi
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Gambia: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Entry: valid passport necessary. Check gov.uk for further info.
- Price: only £424 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Therefore please click a second time on the link.
Click here (twice) for the Gambia Deal