For all of you who love a more exotic destination then usual, I’m proud to present a great deal! It’s for the smallest state in Africa which is Gambia! You and a friend will be able to enjoy Caribbean-like beaches and relax with perfect temperatures throughout the year. During December the temperatures are around 31°C!
I absolutely recommend to do a tour on the Gambia river! Crossing the river is a good way to get to know the country from a completely different side. And you are going to enjoy the beauty of this region :)
You can book this special holiday on thomascook.com departing from the Manchester Airport. You will spend the 7 nights in the Holiday Beach Club Hotel (72% on TripAdvisor) with breakfast incl. flights and transfer for only £364 per person based on two people sharing. The hotel is situated on the beach and just a 5 minutes’ walk away from the Gambian nightlife.
- Gambia: 7 Nights incl. Hotel with Breakfast, Flights and Transfer for only £364
- Travel period: 10/12/2014 – 17/12/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 31°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 24°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester Airport
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: Holiday Beach Club Hotel
- Rating: 72% on TripAdvisor out of 351 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: on the beach. close to the nightlife and resort centre (300 m)
- Destination: Gambia/Banjul/Africa
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Gambia: pick-up and drop-off between airport Banjul and hotel included
- Entry: valid passport required
- Price: only £364 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click. Therefore please click a second time on the link.
Click here for the Gambia Holiday Deal