A city that’s big on the festive vibes, yet easy on the budget – there’s no excuse not to go!
Gdansk Christmas Markets Deal
This is a brilliant Trivago and Flight Finder deal that I’ve managed to put together for an unbelievable price this December. If you’ve worried that you’ve left it too late to book a festive city break then this should do the trick!
As well as return flights to Gdansk, you’ll also have your 2 nights at the Celestin Residence, a superb 3* hotel situated right in the heart of the Old Town. From the traditional architecture to the delightful décor, this really is a superb hotel – the glowing reviews from past guests certain attest to that!
The Old Town is literally at your doorstep, and you’re just a few blocks away from the main street Dluga Ulica. The main Christmas market plays out in a square called Targ Weglowy, or “Coal Market” – as well as the stalls selling all sorts of sweet treats and handicrafts you’ll come across loads of traditional decorations, such as the huge Angels Tower, and you can even head up to the top of the huge ferris wheel! Be sure to pick up some amber as it’s one of the city’s most famous exports!
To book this deal, simply click the links to book your hotel and flights over at the providers’ websites. :)
- Gdansk Christmas Markets Deal: 2 Nights in Superb Hotel in Old Town incl. Return Flights from just £49
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 13/12/2018
- Alternative dates:
- 04/12/2018 – 06/12/2018: £56
- 09/12/2018 – 11/12/2018: £55
- 16/12/2018 – 18/12/2018: £55
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Celestin Residence
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Gdansk, Poland
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £49 per person based on two adults sharing