Poland is one of the best destinations for a short city break! The country is rich in culture, the beer is cheap, and the cuisine is delicious and hearty! :D Go to Gdansk this November for only £71pp! The best thing about this city break? You’ll be staying in a brand new boutique beer hotel in Gdansk city centre. Enough said? I think so :D The Old Town area is right at your doorstep and I am sure you’re gonna love your 4* Gdansk trip!
Go to a beer hotel in Gdansk!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Hotel Craft Beer Central located directly in the heart of the Old Town. The whole property comes with super modern interiors and gorgeous decor. Your room comes with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, free toiletries, and free Wi-Fi. Of course, you need to head right down to the bar. Treat yourselves to some proper craft beer and toast to a pleasant stay. If you’d like to dance the night away, I’d recommend Pixel or the Ra’BarBar ;) Enjoy!
Book this deal through Trivago & my Flight Finder! There are lots of flight options to get you to the city to spend as much or as little time as you want here. I’ve listed them all in the screenshots, you can check them out below!
- Beer Hotel in Gdansk: 2 Nights in Craft Beer Hotel with Return Flights from Stansted only £71
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago & Flight Finder!
- Travel dates: 12/11/2018 – 14/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Arrival airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Craft Beer Central
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 10 minute walk from the train station
- Destination: Gdansk, Poland
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer in Gdansk not included.
- Hand luggage only
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £71 per person based on 2 adults sharing