Poland is one of the best destinations for a short city break! The country is rich in culture, the beer is cheap, and the cuisine is delicious and hearty! :D Go to Gdansk this November for only £82pp! The best thing about this city break? You’ll be staying in a brand new boutique beer hotel in Gdansk city centre. Enough said? I think so :D The Old Town area is right at your doorstep and I am sure you’re gonna love your 4* Gdansk trip!
Go to a beer hotel in Gdansk!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Hotel Craft Beer Central located directly in the heart of the Old Town. The whole property comes with super modern interiors and gorgeous decor. Your room comes with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, free toiletries, and free Wi-Fi. Of course, you need to head right down to the bar. Treat yourselves to some proper craft beer and toast to a pleasant stay. If you’d like to dance the night away, I’d recommend Pixel or the Ra’BarBar ;) Enjoy!
- Gdansk: 2 Nights incl. Craft Beer Hotel & Flights from Doncaster only £83 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago & my Flight Finder!
- Travel dates: 21/11/2018 – 23/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Doncaster
- Arrival airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Craft Beer Central
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 10 minute walk from the train station
- Destination: Gdansk, Poland
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer in Gdansk not included.
- Hand luggage only
- Price: only £83 per person based on 2 adults sharing