Geneva! What is considered, by some, to be the capital of Switzerland, this amazing region has beauty coming out of its sides! There are so many things to go and visit there, including of course the lake! Remember to see the Jet d’Eau, Cathedrale St-Pierre, CERN, and the Patek Philippe Museum!
Book your Geneva Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Auteuil Manotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I guarantee it’s a great place to stay on your Geneva Break! There’s wheelchair access, and it’s also a pet-friendly hotel, so bring your dog along to indulge in the experience with you! You’ll have a bar/lounge at your disposal, as well as a fitness room! As well as this, don’t forget about the free WiFi, so you can take loads of photos and videos to send back to your jealous friends and family back home! The aesthetics of this hotel are just divine, with several categories of rooms to choose from. During your stay, you’ll also get a free public transportation card (ask the provider for more details!).
- Geneva Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £206 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel period: 3-6 January 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Pick your own, though prices may vary!
- Destination: Geneva
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 4* Auteuil Manotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 728 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 0.7 miles to city center
- Board basis: Non-inclusive
- Airport transfer: Check options here
- Price Breakdown:
- Price: only £206 per person based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!