Hallowe’en is almost over so you can really start to think about Christmas now! Once those Santa letters have been written and the presents have been bought, if there’s a little bit of money leftover then I really recommend that you check out a German Christmas market. With this lovely deal that I’ve found over on Groupon you can visit one of six cities, with lost of festive cheer in the air. I feel so Christmassy just thinking about it!
Experience a German Christmas market
With this lovely deal that I spotted over on Groupon you can visit one of six German cities, each as festive as the other. You can check out the happenings in Frankfurt, Nuremberg, Munich, Cologne, Dusseldorf or Berlin. Each city has a lovely choice of hotels for you to stay in, and whatever city you choose to visit I just know that you will have an absolutely wonderful time there! Sip on some warming gluhwein as you stroll through the streets, and don’t forget to bring some delicious gingerbread home to enjoy.
I found this lovely getaway over on Groupon so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Have a wonderful Weihnachten!
- German Christmas Markets: 2 Nights incl Choice of City, Choice of Hotels & Return Flights from £99pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- You will need to buy two vouchers for this stay
- You must book within seven days of voucher purchase.
- Travel dates: valid for stays in Nov and Dec 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: choice of hotels available depending on what city you choose
- Rating: Check out TripAdvisor for ratings on each hotel.
- Destination: Frankfurt, Cologne, Munich, Dusseldorf, Nuremberg, Berlin
- Meals: room only
- Supplements may apply for solo travel.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £99 per person based on 2 adults sharing