Ski breaks always seem better when there’s a group of people there. With that in mind, I’ve found a great little group German ski minibreak for you and two mates to head off before Christmas. Hit the slopes together in the morning, and then live it up in the aprés ski every evening.
Group German Ski Minibreak
I’ve spotted a lovely hotel in the area of Winterberg in western Germany. Berghotel Hoher Knochen is a lovely chalet, a 4* resort in the Sauerland about 10km from the ski slopes of Winterberg. There’s also a cross country trail to be found directly at the hotel. If you’re looking for some advice on what to do in the Sauerland, my handy travel magazine has you covered!
The cosy hotel also has an indoor pool, a jet stream and Jacuzzi, and a sauna to warm up again after a day on the slopes. For an extra fee, you can also add in a lovely beauty treatment. Sounds like a lovely way to end the day!
Your booking price will include a delicious and filling breakfast before you head off to the piste. The rooms are equipped with an en suite, cable TV, Wi-Fi and a hair dyer and mini safe. Perfect for some peace of mind while you’re out having fun! Book this ski minibreak with the links provided below!
- German Ski Minibreak: 2 Night Stay in 4* Hotel with Breakfast and Flights to Dortmund for 3 People £111 pp
- Provider: Snowtrex and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 13/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Dortmund
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Berghotel Hoher Knochen
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Winterberg
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £111 per person based on two adults sharing