Oh I do love to be beside the seaside! The coastlines of the north of France are especially idyllic as well. With sweeping sandy beaches, rugged cliffs and more charming villages than you can shake a stick at, it’s the perfect place to be for a quiet few days away soaking up the relaxing atmosphere!
Getaway to the North of France
This is a brilliant deal I’ve managed to put together for a trip to the north of France using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool. You’ll be staying in the breathtaking town of Saint-Malo, which features a gorgeous historic centre that’s a delight to explore. You’ll love the old architecture, narrow streets and all sorts of cosy cafés and restaurants waiting to be discovered here!
As well as return flights to nearby Dinard, you’ll also have 3 nights at the Pierre & Vacances Residence Ty Mat. You’re situated just a stone’s throw away from the centre in your own spacious apartment, kitted out with all the mod-cons you could need for a comfortable self-catered stay. An ideal base for doing sightseeing in the town, or even heading further afield!
A must-see experience during your time here has to be the legendary citadel of Mont Saint Michel. On this rocky little outcrop you’ll find a gorgeous cathedral overlooking the cosy little village below – the only way you can get to it is via a footpath which takes you over the sea. At high tide it really does look like it’s just rising out of the ocean, breathtaking stuff!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your apartment and flights using the providers’ websites. :)
- Getaway to the North of France: 3 Nights in Well-Reviewed Apartment incl. Return Flights only £76
- Provider: Trivago + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 07/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Dinard
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pierre & Vacances Residence Ty Mat
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Saint Malo, France
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £76 per person based on two adults sharing