Ireland is home to some seriously stunning landscapes. And Co. Donegal is no exception – the rugged mountains and dramatic coastlines never fail to take my breath away! Check out this deal I found for a getaway to Donegal.
Getaway to Donegal
Head off on an awesome adventure to the north-west of Ireland with this brilliant little Groupon Getaways deal I’ve spotted. Not only are you spending a holiday in a beautiful corner of the world, you’ll be able to also enjoy some lovely extras to help make that deal extra special!
You’ll be staying in the Station House Hotel, which puts you just a stone’s throw away from the centre of Letterkenny. You’ve got a delicious breakfast to look forward to in the morning, and upon arrival you can put your feet up as you enjoy some complimentary tea or coffee as well as a tasty muffin to go along with it.
In Letterkenny, you’ll be able to get a bit of shopping done on the high street or getting stuck into the fantastic atmosphere in the cosy pubs. And let’s not forget about nature either – the nearby Glenveagh National Park will rock your socks off with its raw, pristine beauty. The stuff of dreams I’m telling you!
If you’re interested in the deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the voucher over on the provider’s website.
- Getaway to Donegal: 1 Night at a Fantastic Hotel in Letterkenny incl. Coffee/Tea and a Muffin On Arrival & Full Irish Breakfast only £40pp
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid Sun – Fri until 30th September 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night (2-night stays available for £125 total)
- Hotel: Station House Hotel Letterkenny
- Score: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland
- Meals: Breakfast & welcome refreshments included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £40 per person based on two adults sharing