If you fancy exploring somewhere new (while enjoying some lovely, mind climates along the way), Montenegro would be one place I’d totally recommend. Situated further south along the Adriatic coastline next door to Croatia, Montenegro features beautiful mountains and bays, plenty of beaches and really cute coastal towns with bright terracotta rooftops.
Holiday to Montenegro
I’ve managed to put together a fantastic deal to Montenegro using Hotels.com and Skyscanner for a 3-night getaway to the breathtaking Bay of Kotor. Temperatures will be nice and mild and you’ve got plenty of nature, sights and exploring to get up to! The other great thing about Montenegro is that you’ll also get fantastic value for money while you’re there. The region offers truly stunning wines and seafood, so you can sample some gorgeous cuisine without having to fork out loads.
This package comes with direct EasyJet flights from Gatwick to Tivat which is just under half an hour by car. During your time in Montenegro you’ll be staying at the Dobrotski Divori Apartments which have had brilliant reviews reviews. Make yourselves at home in your own apartment and relax on the balcony with beautiful views out across the Bay of Kotor!
You just have to check out the town of Kotor itself as it’s in such a stunning location. It’s almost like the Mediterranean equivalent of a Norwegian fjord really! Meanwhile you’ve got other beautiful locations such as Budva, Sveti Stefan and the Lovcen National Park to check out. You won’t be bored here, that’s for sure!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package! :)
- Getaway to Montenegro: 3 Nights in Fantastic Apartment in the Bay of Kotor incl. Return Flights only £117pp
- Provider: Hotels.com + Skyscanner
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Tivat
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Apartments Dobrotski Dvori
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Dobrota, Bay of Kotor, Montenegro
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £117 per person based on two adults sharing