Jet off to the idyllic island of Mykonos this autumn. Famed for its whitewashed towns, buzzing atmosphere and picturesque coastlines, Mykonos encapsulates everything we love about Greek islands!
Autumn Getaway to Mykonos
This is a nifty deal I put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool. As well as your return flights from Manchester you’ll have 7 nights at the superb Sea Side Studios. This lovely collection of self-catered apartments offers everything you could ever need for fantastic stay. And the location is top-notch too! The property is up on a hill overlooking a wonderful little bay and sandy beach, so you can soak up the views outside and pop down to beach to sunbathe whenever you fancy!
Mykonos accommodates all tastes. From fantastic nightlife to lazy days spent chilling on a secluded beach, you’ve got plenty to keep you busy. Mykonos Town itself is the focal point of island life and it’s where you’ll find most restaurants and bars. The Little Venice promenade offers picture-perfect views and the four windmills up on the hill overlook the bay. But you can also delve into the past by exploring the ancient ruins of Delos and Cynthus, or head up to the Armenistis Lighthouse for breathtaking views of the sea.
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Autumn Getaway to Mykonos: 1 Week in Fantastic Studio Apartment incl. Return Manchester Flights only £207p
- Provider: Trivago + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 24/10/2018 – 31/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Mykonos
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Sea Side Studios
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Mykonos, Greece
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £207 per person based on two adults sharing