For your chance to marvel at Roman mosaics, Umbrian masterpieces and impressive fountains, head to Perugia for a slice of La Dolce Vita! Explore Perugia’s historical gems by day and rest in the comfort of your centrally located hotel by night. Meander through the city’s medieval streets and you will be tantalised by the beauty of the abounding cathedrals and piazzas! Anyone in the mood for pizza?
Getaway to Perugia
I’ve put this fantastic deal together using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool. Simply, Perugia is a city for chocolate lovers and culture fanatics. I suggest starting with the most striking building in Perugia – the Palazzo dei Priori, which can be found in the centre of the old town. The magic continues in the Perugina Historic Museum which shows more of 100 years of this brand, symbol of the Italian chocolate craft. Be sure to sample some Pergian chocolate delicacies inside the factory and perhaps check off the souvenir box with a handful of goodies to bring home.
I recommend Piazza IV Novembre for a break; take a seat on the stairs outside the Palazzo dei Priori or Cathedral and enjoy Italian life unfold infront of your eyes with an Aperitivo in hand. An unmissable highlight is the ornate fountain – Fontana Maggiore. Top tip: visit the fountain at night to soak up the special atmosphere! With all of this for only £108, this really is an Italian dream!
- Getaway to Perugia: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Return Flights only £108
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/10/2018 – 17/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Perugia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Iris
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: self-catered
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £108 per person based on two adults sharing