Valencia is one of my all-time favourite cities in Spain. With a wealth of historic architecture, amazing sights and a fantastic beach, you’re combining the very best of a city break with the relaxation of the beach. What’s not to love about this getaway to Valencia?
Getaway to Valencia
This is a fantastic offer that I’ve spotted over at Travel Supermarket for a 4-night break in October, perfect for escaping the colder climates at home! The cheapest flights for this deal were departing from Glasgow, though for slightly more you could depart from Manchester as well as London.
During your time in the city, you’ll be staying right in the heart of the historic centre in a neighbourhood called El Carmen. You’ll love wandering the maze of historic streets, admiring the pretty architecture and enjoying relaxed evenings chilling in all of the little squares. You’re staying at a place called the Valencia Lounge Hostel where you’ll have your own private, stylish room.
I definitely recommend having a look around the Mercat Central, where dozens of stalls sell fresh local produce. One of the best things you can do is hire a bike and cycle from the Old Town to the beach – it only takes around 25 minutes. It’s a great little trip that will take you past the ultra-modern City of Arts and Sciences.
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the provider’s website. You’ll have to filter the search to two-star accommodation so you can find the hotel but it should be dead easy to find. :)
- Getaway to Valencia: 4 Nights in Super Stylish Guesthouse in the Old Town incl. Return Flights from Glasgow only £164
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 22/10/2018 – 26/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Glasgow
- Alternative airports: Manchester (from £176pp)
- Destination airport: Valencia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Valencia Lounge Hostel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £164 per person based on two adults sharing