I’ve found you this awesome deal go glamping in Newquay! You’ll be visiting Cornwall, one of the UK’s most beautiful counties, and you’ll be just a 15 minute walk from the beach. If you’re feeling adventurous, numerous activities are available nearby, such as rafting, scuba diving and wind surfing. You can also hire a bike from the resort. If you’re bringing the kids, Newquay Zoo and Newquay Blue Reef Aquarium are also good attractions for you to visit! Today, the town of Newquay itself is the capital of Cornish surfing, but is also home to historical sights such as the Bedruthan Steps, and Trerice, an Elizabethan manor. Don’t forget to stop for some scones with Cornish clotted cream!
Glamping Pod at Newquai View
Newquai View has an excellent 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, and I’m sure you’re going to love it too! It’s the perfect place to take the kids, as there’s lots of open space, a children’s playground and a seasonal outdoor pool on site. The accommodation has a seating area, and some of them have a dining area and/or terrace too. A microwave and kettle are provided in all pods, but additionally some have a kitchen with an oven. For the grown ups, there is a bar on site too! It’s a self catering experience so you should pack your own food, but there’s a mini market too just in case you forget something essential!
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a great time!
- Glamping in Newquay: 1 Night inc. Glamping Pod Accommodation for only £22.50 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: many (weekend) dates in May and June from £45 per night available
- Example: 12 – 13 May 2017 (Fri – Sat)
- Hotel: Newquai View
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 230 reviews
- Destination: Newquay, Cornwall
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Total price per night: £45
- Price: only £22.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Prices correct at time of publication – subject to availability!