I found this super cheap deal to go Glamping in Shropshire countryside with none of the fuss! “Glamping” is short for “glamorous camping”, so if you’re looking to immerse yourself in nature without foregoing any of life’s luxuries – this is the deal for you! Shropshire is known for its medieval castles, market towns and hilly countryside. The historic town of Shrewsbury – the birthplace of Charles Darwin – is close by and has plenty of sites to visit including the Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery, Acton Burnell Castle and Attingham Park. For the more active amongst you, many outdoor activities are available in the area such as paragliding, golf, fishing and cycling. Mountain and electric bikes can be rented from the campsite.
Mountain Edge Shropshire Lodges & Camping Pods
Mountain Edge Shropshire Lodges and Camping Pods have received a Certificate of Excellence and an impressive 4/5 rating from 74 reviewers on TripAdvisor. It’s called glamping here for a reason – your pod has lighting, a heater and an electrical socket, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi! You can also bring 2 pets free of charge, the area is perfect for a rambling dog walk. This deal also includes a steak dinner at the pub on site!
I found this deal on Groupon! Please book with them directly. Have a wonderful time!
- Glamping in Shropshire: 2 Nights incl Accommodation in Camping Pod for only £30 pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Maximum occupancy of pods is 5 people
- Children under 3 years of age free of charge, for older children additional charges apply
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel dates: Valid Sun-Thu from 3 Sep 2917 to 29 Mar 2018.
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Accommodation: Mountain Edge Shropshire Lodges & Camping Pods
- Please note that guests should bring their own bedding
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 92 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Shropshire, UK
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £30 per person based on 2 adults sharing