The perfect tourist haven in India lies definitely on the shores of the Arabian Sea of North Goa. There you find the ‘Queen of Beaches‘ which is the nickname of the Calangute Beach. It’s the most popular holiday destination that I can imagine. There are cosy shacks under palm trees that are offering everything from fried prawns and beer to beautiful trinkets made of seashells. One of the sights that you also should pay some attention to is the St. Alex Church. Gaze at the outstanding architectural style of the church with its 2 towers.
Book your trip to Goa on thomascook.com and stay in the 2-star Osborne Resort Goa (63% on TripAdvisor) with flights, and transfer for only £640 per person. Strengthen yourself with a good breakfast. The apartments are not the most luxurious one, but have a good value for the price and the staff is very friendly. The 3 blocks of the resort are less than a mile from the famous Calangute Beach away and 1.3 miles from the resort centre. The location is off the main road and you can choose to stay either in the Osborne or the Osborne Classic (200 m away from each other).
FYI: You need a valid passport before you’re travelling to Goa. Please check gov.uk for further details and how to purchase the visa.
- Goa: 14 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights and Transfer for only £640
- Travel period: 23/11/2014 – 08/12/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 27°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 2-star Osborne Resort
- Rating: 63% on TripAdvisor out of 323 reviews
- Location: less than a mile from the Calangute beach, approx. 1.3 miles to the resort centre
- Destination: Goa / Calangute
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Goa: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Entry: valid passport and visa before travelling, check gov.uk for more info.
- Price: only £640 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Just click a second time on it, then it should work fine.
Click here (twice) for the Goa Deal