Amsterdam is one of the most iconic city breaks in Europe and with good reason! Whether it’s the beautiful canals or the quaint buildings people just can’t get enough of this fabulous city. With this gorgeous Amsterdam city break that I’ve found on Voyage Privé, you’ll be able to enjoy this city in style.
Gorgeous Amsterdam City Break
One of the toughest parts of finding a great city break to Amsterdam is finding a hotel. It’s a popular destination and often the cheapest deals mean staying miles away from the centre. For this offer, you’ll be staying at the QO Amsterdam. This 4* hotel happens to be just a few minutes from the heart of the action. A newly built hotel, the QO Amsterdam offers a stunning experience to its visitors. Its former guests have rated it very highly in the past too!
Along with your stay in this gorgeous hotel, you also get flights and breakfast each morning of your stay! For the flights, I have selected the cheapest which depart from London. However, you have plenty of options for your departures with flights from Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Bristol. There really is so much more to Amsterdam apart from the mad partying. Its a city that is rich in cultural highlights.
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure you’ve booked with them directly! Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Gorgeous Amsterdam City Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Deluxe 4* Hotel Just a Few Minutes from the City Centre incl. Return Flights & Breakfast from just £152
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Sample Dates: 13/01/2019 – 15/01/2019
- Alternative Dates: Availability from November 2018 to March 2019
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: London Airports
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol & Edinburgh
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: QO Amsterdam 4*
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Just minutes from the city centre
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £152 per person based on two adults sharing