Barcelona is one of those cities you can never get tired of! No many how many times you’ve visited, it is so enticing with a gorgeous coastline, exquisite Spanish food and centuries of beautiful history scattered across the city! Treat yourself to a 2-night getaway with your bestie or your sweetheart! :)
Gorgeous Barcelona City Break
With this deal I found on Voyage Prive you can indulge in a bit of top-notch luxury at the H10 Marina Barcelona 4* and to sweeten the deal, breakfast is included in the price! The hotel gives you great access to main attractions and feels very exclusive thanks to its range of facilities which include a stunning Skyline Terrace, complete with rooftop pool and spectacular views of the city.
Barcelona is famed for its stretch of golden sand but in December it will be too cold for lying on the beach in your bikini! However, December brings a magical atmosphere to Barcelona as you will find Christmas markets by Barcelona Cathedral, in Las Ramblas and close to the Sagrada Familia! The location of your terrific hotel means you are only a 15-minute walk from the city’s iconic gothic area which is filled with antique buildings and a maze of charming streets!
To book this cracking deal just click any of the links and don’t forget you will need to set up a free account on Voyage Prive to access this deal!
- Gorgeous Barcelona City Break: 2 Nights in 4* Luxury Hotel in Fabulous Location incl. Breakfast, Welcome Drink & Flights only £114
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 13/12/2018 – 15/10/2018
- Multiple dates available
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Barcelona El Prat
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: H10 Marina Barcelona 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor and Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £114 per person based on two adults sharing (includes booking fee)