Bruges is a fabulous city with charm by the bucket load. Whether you’re into culture or chocolate this city is well worthy of a visit. Make sure you grab this gorgeous Bruges break that I’ve found over at Voyage Privé. Go on, pay a visit to the Venice of the north!
Gorgeous Bruges Break
Set in a renovated boarding school the 4* hotel Montanus is a fabulous place to stay during your time in the city. This stylish hotel provides you with a comfortable, spacious room that will have you feeling relaxed in no time at all. Its location is absolutely top notch as well. You’ll be just a short walk away from all of the most beautiful sights in the city. You don’t have to take my word for it though it has an outstanding reputation with a 4 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor.
There are plenty of great extras included with the deal too. Not only to have access to a delectable breakfast buffet you also get to indulge in a chocolate tasting, have access to a chocolate fountain and have a discount card for the museums in the city. Hard to do better than that I think! You have plenty of options too when it comes to travelling there. You can, of course, get return flights but you also have the option to travel by train.
All of the details are just below and remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Gorgeous Bruges Break: 2 Nights in a 4* Hotel Right in the Centre of the City incl. Flights, Breakfast & More for just £136
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 27/11/2018 – 29/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: For Cheapest price Manchester
- Alternative Airports: Edinburgh, London, Birmingham (Prices vary)
- Destination airport: Brussels Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Montanus
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor with the certificate of excellence
- Location: Central Bruges
- Meals: Breakfast incl. along with Chocolate fountain & prosecco
- Airport transfer: Not included but available to add to the package
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £136 per person based on two adults sharing