Grab your chance to see one of the hottest cities in Europe right now with this gorgeous Budapest break. Let your troubles soak away with this fantastic city break that I’ve found on Voyage Privé. Read on for more details and make sure you follow the link to get everything booked.
Gorgeous Budapest Break
This offer comes with all of the essentials that you need to have a break that you’ll never forget. With this deal, you’ll be staying in the gorgeous Mirage Medic Hotel. This 4* hotel is in the perfect location for exploring all that the city has to offer. Its just 50m from Heroes’ Square and only 600m from the world famous Szechenyi Baths. Along with your stay in this fantastic hotel, you also get your breakfast taken care of along with a nice bottle of champers when you arrive!
When it comes to flights you have a couple of options. You can fly from London, Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh. You just have to select them when you are going through the options! Budapest has plenty to check out so you’ll be glad of the three-night stay! My top pick to check out first would be the Szechenyi Baths and since you will be just a short stroll away from them it’ll be hard to pass up.
Follow the link to book the deal and remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
Departures from London:
30/01/2019 – 1/02/2019 (£96)
31/01/2019 – 02/02/2019 (£99)
06/02/2019 – 04/02/2019 (£99)
26/02/2019 – 28/02/2019 (£99)
Departures from Manchester
25/02/2019 – 27/02/2019 (£126)
03/03/2019 – 05/03/2019 (£143)
26/03/2019 – 28/03/2019 (£127)
- Gorgeous Budapest Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Fabulous 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights. Bottle of Champagne & Breakfast from £96
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mirage Medic Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Close to the city centre, just a short walk away from Heroes’ Square and the famous Szechenyi Baths
- Meals: Breakfast incl.
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £96 per person based on two adults sharing