If you’re looking to round up the group for a bit of banter this coming summer, but want to approach your holidays a little bit outside the box, this stunning cave accommodation in Gran Canaria could be exactly what you’re looking for.
Cave Accommodation in Gran Canaria
I found this unique offer using a combination of AirBnB and our Flight Finder. This offer is specifically for nine people, but the property is flexible in the sense that you can reduce the number of people looking to stay. The complex itself is like something out of a modern remake of The Flintstones. It has five bedrooms and is incredibly spacious. The complex itself is over 27,000 square metres in size and you would have it entirely to yourselves.
As well as the awesome Jacuzzi, there is WiFi, a Games Room, outdoor terrace and unbelievable surroundings for hiking. This is the REAL Gran Canaria. What could be better than sparking up the barbecue and enjoying some drinks with your friends or family!
This is the perfect getaway for large groups looking to see what the Canary Islands are really like. Follow the links to book or get more info.
- Gran Canaria: 7 Nights in Stunning Cave Complex with Hot Tub for Group of 4 incl. Flights only £385 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB and my Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 16 – 23 May 2018 (many more dates available)
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Alternative airport: pick your preferred airport
- Airline: Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Luggage: Hand luggage included. Hold luggage for an extra, depending on airline fees.
- Hotel: Cave in Gran Canaria
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Board: self-catering
- Airport transfer not included.
- Price breakdown:
- Accommodation on Airbnb: Total price = £1,295
- Flights for 4 people: Total price = £245
- Total: £1,540 divided by 4 = £385 pp
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £385 per person based on 2 adults sharing